There are six different options to get a Turkish citizenship. The easiest and fastest option of these is to become a Turkish citizen through purchasing a property.
Especially as of 19.09.2018, after the disclosure of the decision on the official gazette, the required wages to be a Turkish citizen have significantly dropped. Thus becoming a Turkish citizen became easier than before, as anyone purchasing a minimum 250.000 USD worth of real estate can benefit from Turkish citizenship advantages.
Not only Turkey’s quite valuable and rich options in the real estate area; but also the comfort it provides during the citizenship process, makes becoming a citizen through real estate much more appealing. Here are all the details you need to know about earning citizenship rights by a real estate investment in Turkey.
- You can get a Turkish passport and citizenship into only 30 workdays according to the new regulation in law.
• You may visit easily to 77 countries with visa-free and have easy entrance rights to 26 Schengen Zone Countries.
• Turkish passport is within the top 30 passports over the world.
• This passport provides you free education and university refund plans.
• You don’t need a residence permitin the period required.
• When you have this passport, you can benefit from pension programs like a Turkish citizen.
• You have the rights on the voting for all types of elections.
• You benefit from all the medical rights.
• You can obtain dual citizenship when you have a Turkish passport. Turkish passport’s validness is 10 years. You should read the information about dual citizenship.
Types of Turkish Passport
- Special passport, which has a green color: Top government officials.
• Ordinary Passport, which has a red color: Turkish citizens’ passport. Foreigners may gain ordinary passports via citizenship.
• Service-stamped passport, which has a grey color: Public officials, journalists and etc.
• Diplomatic passport, which has a black color: Diplomats and ambassadors
Dual Citizenship and the Turkuaz Card Programme
The person who is a citizen of two different nations at the same time has dual citizenship. Turkey permits dual citizenship.
You may benefit the Turquoise Card programme if you live in a country which does not allow dual citizenship. Turkuaz Card offers you to benefit all of the rights in Turkey. Only, you don’t have the right to vote and stand for election in Turkey. (View detailed information about Turquoise Card system.)
Procedures to Get a Turkish Passport
Obtaining a Turkish passport is possible through several methods. One favored method would be to via the newly regulated law. Previously, in order to obtain citizenship, one must purchase a property worth 500.000 USD. However, with this new regulation, the price has been cut to half to be 250.000 USD in September 2018. Making it considerably to obtain a Turkish passport in an easy way.
On the other hand, you can own your Turkish passport how you open a bank account in Turkey and you deposit money 500.000 USD amount. In this way, you can get a Turkish passport within 60 days. If you buy a property through Istanbul Homes, our expert team help you to follow all procedures to get Turkish citizenship and passport. After buying a property, we guide you about the sales process, after-sale services and to get a Turkish passport and citizenship.